Sunday, November 9, 2008

Discovery of the Day: Lee Pace


There is nothing I enjoy so much on a rainy Sunday as laying on my couch in my pajamas watching semi-pretentious movies that would make my father cringe. Today I did just that and watched "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day" starring Amy Adams and Frances McDormand. Very cute 1930's era farce set in England. Lots of great costumes and killer hairstyles. For a reward I discovered a very yummy fellow by the name of Lee Pace who played the love interest, Michael. He's kind of scruffy, slightly quirky, and completely adorable. Doesn't hurt that he looks good in a suit sitting behind a piano. Oddly enough he also stars in the other movie I picked up at the library this week, The Fall. Double dose of Mr. Pace. I'm eagerly awaiting the next free night I have to dig in. Seeing as there is no end to the rain in sight for us, I'm thinking that day will be right around the bend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like Pace you must check out the tv series Wonderfalls (all episodes on one dvd set), where he is one of the recurring characters, and the recently cancelled Pushing Daisies (where he is the lead).